Sunday 17 November 2013

Pooh and piglet cake...

Flora wanted a simple and pastel coloured pooh bear and piglet cake for her daughter's 1st birthday. Had a hard time finding a suitable cake topper as she wanted the baby pooh series one. But in the end I could not find it so we have to make do with the normal pooh topper.

The topper came in a set with eeyore and tigger but as Flora specified that she wanted a simple cake and did not want the cake to be too crowded, I placed just the pooh bear and piglet on the cake.

She also specify that she wanted the bees and honey pots as well so I placed a few on the cake and try to make it look as simple as possible. However, the toppers could not stand on its own so I made 2 big honey pots for them to stand on it. And I also found some wire to hold the bees so that they look like they are "buzzing" around. LOL.

Hope the cake did look simple enough and the party went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment