Saturday 2 November 2013

Jembakes does charity again at PMO!

My friend Weiling works at the finance department in PMO and they are having a President Challenge charity drive and she thought of me and wanted to sell cupcakes for charity. Of course I'm more than willing to help and she decided on four designs for her colleagues to choose from - Halloween, Ice-cream, Minions and Hearts and Flowers. The response is good and we receive a total of 100+ cupcakes, similar to the previous Citi charity sale that I did.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/08/jembakes-does-charity-again.html

So, I started on making the cupcakes and the packaging of it. As usual, the minions cupcakes is the no.1 in popularity! LOL.

Ice cream cupcakes.
So for the ice cream cupcakes, Weiling specify that she wanted real cherries on the cupcakes. So I bought the cherries and biscuits to place on them.

Packaging for 3D cupcakes.

Packaging for 2D cupcakes.


The whole lot of orders.

The 4 different designs.
I'm glad to be able to take part in this charity drive and hope we have contributed in one way or another to help the needy. Thanks Weiling for the chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment