Wednesday 27 November 2013

Jake and the Neverland pirates cake...

An order from Cherish again and this time round she wanted to order a Jake and the Neverland pirates cake for her 4 yrs old son, Josh. She previously ordered a minion cake for her husband's birthday.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/11/2d-minion-cake-agan.html

Cherish is actually my elder sis's colleague and so when she saw the pirates cake that I did for Wayne, she wanted one for her son who loves Jake and the Neverland pirates too. So I borrowed the toppers from my sis and used it on the cake for Cherish. But as Cherish wanted a small cake for their small family celebration, I did not make a pirate ship like the one I did for Wayne. Check it out below if you have not.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/11/wayne-is-5.html

This is another easy cake (working with toppers) and so I made the cake that looks like the sea with an island on it and some treasure hunting elements.


Happy 4th Birthday Josh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment