Saturday 2 November 2013

Harry Potter cake and cupcakes...

This is one order that I'm really excited about as I'm a huge harry potter fan! I've read the books and watched the movie umpteen times and have a huge collection of harry potter related stuffs. Really love how the story goes and the wonders of the magical world. Enough of that and back to the order.

So Lynn wanted to order a set of harry potter cake and cupcakes for her daughter's 1st birthday. Apparently her daughter is named Hermione (maybe because Lynn is a huge fun of harry potter as well?). Anyway, she specifically wanted the following stuffs on the cake - snitch, wand, scarf, hat and specs. Also, she wanted a chocolate coated cake instead of fondant covered. So I tried my hands on it but the finish is not as smooth. Still have to work this out.

The cake looks really cute with the wand and stuffs and it was better than what I have expected. LOL.

The character cupcakes. Can you guess them?
Tried my hands on the character cupcakes as well. But I find it hard to carve out Hermione's face as there is not much special characteristics about her.

Anyway, when I deliver the cake to Lynn's house I saw a lot of wizard's hat and think they will have lots of fun having a wizards and witches party. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment